Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Arles
A city with two thousand years of history, Arles welcomes millions of tourists each year in search of history, culture and sunshine. The seasonal rental market is therefore very dynamic, and even more so since the raise of online rental platforms such as Airbnb or HomeAway. Do you own a property in Arles? Increase profitability and peace of mind with Luckey Homes Airbnb management.
Located in Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur, Arles benefits from the exceptional tourist dynamism of the region, which welcomes the most tourists each year in France. The city welcomes more than 1.5 million tourists; these generate more than 7.5 million night stays a year.
In terms of seasonal rental, Arles is experiencing an important development: there are today more than 1500 short-lets in the agglomeration which was elected the most welcoming city of France in 2016 by Airbnb (after a 3rd place in 2015). On average, a host has earned €2900 a year with his listing in Arles in 2017 thanks to 32 000 visitors who have gone through the platform - a figure that is growing year-over-year.
Since May 2017, the tourist tax on night stays in Arles is directly collected by Airbnb which integrates it with the price of the listings. Our teams in Arles will relieve you of the hassle of managing your listing with professional and comprehensive service and assistance at all times. Their expertise will also help you increase the profitability of your property.
Founded by the Greeks in the 6th century BC, Arles is one of the oldest cities in France. It benefits from the Roman influence in Provence and becomes an important city under Julius Caesar thanks to its ideal location on the Rhone. As evidence: the presence of many Roman remains in the city. It is this cultural wealth that thousands (millions) of tourists come to discover each year.More recently, the paintings that the Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh painted during his stays in the city offers to the city a worldwide notoriety, so much that Airbnb reconstituted a few months ago the room in which the artist lived in Arles and was made famous by a painting; lucky visitors even had the opportunity to stay there.
Arles is famous for its rich Gallo-Roman heritage, of which the arenas of the city are the best example. The city also has several museums worth visiting, such as the Departmental Museum Arles Antique which presents the history of Arles in a very educational way. If you like the work of Van Gogh, several municipal sites and a Foundation are dedicated to him. Outside the city, the Camargue Natural Park extends to the Mediterranean. Take the time to spend a day there to discover its natural wonders. Finally, if you have a vehicle, Marseille is only an hour away and the sea 30 minutes...
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries