Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Honfleur
A small Norman port known for its charm, Honfleur is one of the cities of the region attracting many tourists every year. Many of them are now choosing to go through an online booking platform like Airbnb or HomeAway to find a place to stay. Do you have a seasonal rental in Honfleur? Increase your peace of mind and profitability with Luckey Homes Airbnb management.
Located in a popular area for tourists, Honfleur welcomes more than 3.5 million visitors each year. It ranks 6th in the most visited cities in France. The tourist accommodation market is therefore extremely dynamic, especially for short-term rental. There are more than 700 listings in the city, an average growth figure of 68% per year over the last 7 years.
For homeowners wishing to rent out a short-term rental, Honfleur is a rather lucrative city. A listing yields an average of €4,800 per year (all type of accomodation included), more than twice the national average.
Honfleur is known for its small harbour nicknamed "Old Basin", whose charm slate-clad facades inspired many impressionist painters including Claude Monet. Take the time to stroll along the docks, along the fishing and pleasure boats. The city is also famous for its green spaces, such as the Jardin Public or the Naturospace. From a cultural point of view, the Saint Catherine and Notre Dame de Grace churches and the Eugène Boudin Museum are worth visiting.
Honfleur is also located in a very rich region from a historical, cultural and natural point of view. If you have a car, it can be very pleasant to discover the Normandy hinterland and its picturesque villages. If you are looking for history, do not hesitate to visit the landing beaches and the Caen Memorial. As such, Caen is a city with a very important cultural heritage, made up of museums and the castle of the Dukes of Normandy. Finally, if you have enough time, Mont Saint-Michel is only 2 hours away.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries