Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Lille
Next to Belgium and 1-hour by TGV from Paris, Lille has taken advantage of its rich history and location to develop its tourist appeal. It is attracting more and more foreign travellers as well as investors from around the world in search of a young and dynamic city confirming its place as a city for business tourism. A paradise for short-term rental!
According to several studies conducted jointly by Nord-Pas de Calais Tourisme and the Lille European Metropolis (MEL), tourism in the Capital of Flanders has been steadily increasing these recent years. Increase in museum attendance or number of hotel bookings have been evident. Whether for business or leisure tourism, the city continues to assert itself as a must-see tourist destination. This rise in tourism is also shown by the opportunities as an owner to leave your property toseasonal rentals. The northern city is in fact one of the 8 most active French cities on Airbnb. This resulted in the welcome of no less than 95 000 travellers in 2016. Benefiting from its excellent service (accessible by TGV from Paris, close to Belgium, good public transport network etc.) the city attracts an increasing number of travellers, almost exclusively for short stays.
Named European Capital in 2004, the city of Lille is full of good locations and activities. Perhaps its reputation is based on the fact that whatever your interest, there is something for everyone. With its Palais des Beaux-Arts or its futuristic quarter of Euralille, art lovers will be conquered. A desire for shopping? Do not miss the big Braderie! Travelling with children? Feel free to enjoy the many green spaces and outdoor activities that the metropolis offers. The zoological park of Lille is among the most visited in France, and that is without counting on the charm of the parks of the city: Garden Vauban, Parc Matisse etc. Moreover, in addition to cultural tourism, the city has been able to target the lane of business tourism with a growing number of trade shows and major conferences organised at Lille Grand Palais.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries