Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Marseille
Although it’s a city of pre-conceived notions and fantasies, the real soul of Marseille can be found in its 111 villages, 2600 years of history, fantastic beaches and clear water coves on the Mediterranean, its museums, theatres, fabulous cuisine…
Marseille is a city full of contrasts, excitement and pride, a city both refreshingly different and terribly appealing, a cross between Barcelona and New York. The first because of its Mediterranean atmosphere and the second because of it’s trendy and stocked with cool places to go.
So close (3h from Paris by TGV) and yet so faraway! It’s the feeling you get as soon as you arrive at Saint-Charles station. A city to be explored and appreciated on foot or by boat.
Discover and savor the hustle and bustle of the Vieux-Port and the Canebière; the steep streets of the Panier, the peace and quiet of the Vieille-Charité, the splendor of the Palais Longchamp, the grace of the Bonne Mère; the churros and other goodies of the Estanque, the delectable “navette” biscuits and the pastis of the aperitif!
Since 2013, when it was awarded the title of European Capital for Culture, Marseille has taken on a new look and become a real destination for cultural experiences of all sorts.
Besides the Marseille Historical Museum, the Cantini museum and the MAC, there’s now the MuCEM, the Villa Méditerranée, the Borel museum, as well as the FRAC and the MAMO of the “Radiant City”, to add to the list. And there’s a great year ahead in 2017 with all the events linked to European Sports Capital.
Visiting Marseille also means basking in the sun and taking in the fresh sea air; going from the beaches to museums, from the neighbourhood of the antique dealers to the cosmopolitan and multicultural Noailles; succumbing to the tradition of the bouillabaisse, lazying about on the beach, exploring the creeks and coves… A weekend won’t be enough to take in in all these delights. Never mind! You’ll just have to come back...
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries