Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Megève
Welcoming since 100 years many tourists looking for a fresh air and stunning landscapes, Megève is one of the most famous alpine resorts of France. Known for its high standing and beautiful ski areas, the village welcomes thousands of people throughout the year. However, hotels are expensive and are usually heavily occupied so it can be quite difficult to find accommodation. Other hosting solutions exist, such as seasonal rentals that have been developing for several years thanks to Airbnb or Booking.com. Do you own a chalet or an apartment in Megève and you want to rent it to travellers? Take the choice of a professional and complete management service with Luckey Homes.
Megève hosts several hundred thousand tourists each year, making it one of the most important ski resorts in the Alps. This popularity translates into a significant number of accommodation facilities in the small town, as there are nearly 40 000 tourist beds and more than 30 hotels.
The very high standard of the resort - nearly a quarter of hotels have 5 stars or more - has led to the development of seasonal rentals as a cheaper alternative. There are more than 700 listings on seasonal platforms.
The town of Megève was one of the first in France to devote itself to winter sports a century ago under the impetus of the Rothschild family. The family, not liking the rise of popularity of St. Moritz in Switzerland, wanted to create a French resort alpine. This desire is also explained by the fact that the Swiss resort was very popular with the German aristocracy.For a century now, the city of Haute-Savoie welcomes the crowned heads and famous figures of the world, having built its international reputation. Logically there are many luxury stores, 7 art galleries and 3 Michelin starred restaurants.
Of course, Megève is primarily known for its splendid 400km ski area. Lovers of alpine skiing or snowboarding will be satisfied! You can also go for a treatment in one of the spas of the city, or enjoy the beautiful view offered by the many high altitude restaurants of the resort.
If you are adventurous, you can also opt for a sled dog ride or snowshoe among the trees. A few kilometres away, Mont-Blanc also offers a majestic show that is impressive to see by helicopter. Finally, if you decide to stay in Megève in summer, you will find there are many things to do since the location adapts its activities to the season.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries