Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
We’ll take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
We help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is our top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests, 24/7
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support available 24/7
In three months, Thierry earned 2303€
Thanks to Luckey's service, he has optimized his listing on Airbnb and earned 2303€ in his first three months.
Luckey’s share of the generated revenue
and no hidden fees.
Simply no strings attached.
We have a clear and competitive pricing policy
You’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. We do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you get by choosing Luckey
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- 24/7 assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- A mobile app that lets you manage availability
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries
Strasbourg, Grande Ile de Strasbourg
« The apartment was clean and very comfortable for our family of 4. It is a short walk to the Cathedral and many shops and restaurants. We would definitely rent from Thierry again if in Strasbourg. » - Arleen
« A really cool flat at the top floor of a newly built house. Excellent view over the whole of Strasbourg. Everything you needed could be found in the flat and it was very clean. » - Anton
Strasbourg, Quartier Krutenau
« Flat, 5 minutes walk from the centre of Strasbourg. Very large terrace. Super equipped apartment, the little plus ... The nespresso machine! very pleasant stay. » - Peio